Guilin Travel Guide
- Beer fish – a supreme dish made of fresh fish and beer from Li River.
- Champion of the world terraces - Longsheng Hot Springs National Forest Park is a paradise of photographers.
- First live-action show on water – Impression of Sister Liu aesthetically combines ordinary locals and Guilin scenery.
- Marvelous mountains and karts topography - Elephant Trunk Hill and Reed Flute Cave will impress you with its stunning scenery.
- Relax in the global village – travelers around the world relish the living present in West Street.
Guilin “must-see” Sightseeing
The Elephant Trunk Hill (Xiangbi shan, 象鼻山) is one of the four top Guilin attractions that all visitors coming to town usually stop by. Read more
Rises in the Mao'er Mountain or Cat Mountain (Xing'an County, northern border of Guilin), passes southward through Guilin Read more
At Heping Township of Longsheng County (about 27 km from the county seat & 100 km from Guilin), Guilin City, Read more
Guilin City Tours
Tour Overview: Get lost in unparalleled natural scenery and global village! Cruise the world-famed Li River, explore the city emblem the Elephant Trunk Hill and Buddhist carvings in Fubo Hill, admire typical karst landform in Reed Flute Cave, relax in the largest park of Guilin the Seven Star Park, and immerse yourself in the West Street full of excitement!
Tour Overview: Feast your eyes on marvelous natural scenery while experiencing the unsophisticated customs of ethnic minorities of China. Li River, Elephant Trunk Hill, Reed Flute Cave are the essences of Guilin; in Yangshuo the biggest global village West Street welcomes visitors all over the world; in Longsheng meeting with hospitable Yao and Zhuang Ethnic Tribes and going a hike to Dragon's Backbone Rice Terraces are also impressive.
China Tours to Guilin
Tour overview: This wonderful China tour focuses on the colorful traditions of some of China’s Ethnic Minority Groups. You will see the Bai People of Dali, the Naxi people of Lijiang and witness first-hand, how these people have lived for centuries. You will also visit the incredible scenery of Guilin and Yangshuo, as well as the ancient past, and vibrant present of Guangzhou. This tour offers something truly special and like all of our China tours is completely customizable to meet your every need.
Tour overview: This China tour with Yangtze River Cruise visits two of China’s most well known places, Hong Kong and the Three Gorges. Hong Kong is a vibrant city with a wonderful atmosphere that blends British and Chinese culture. It is a very comfortable city for Westerners because of this blending. You will then travel to Chongqing, famous for its spicy Szechwan Cuisine, where you will board your cruise ship for your Yangtze River Cruise. The cruise travels between the Three Gorges and it is a truly relaxing way to see the splendor of Mother Nature.
Tour overview: Enjoy the best highlights in Beijing, Xi'an, Chengdu, Guilin and Shanghai and spend your free time discovering more wonderful sights on your own in this two weeks!
Hot Tours 2017
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour