Turtle Head Island
Built in 1918 and adjoining the Taihu Lake, the Turtle Head Island is a park considered as a must-see among all of the parks in Wuxi. Consisting of natural mountains and lakes, this 75-acre park has over 10 scenic spots of natural landscape, rural scenery and classical Chinese gardens.
Today the Turtle Head Park has equipped with modern recreation facilities and service including restaurants, hotels, health recuperating center, business and conference center, contrasting vividly with the rich cultural heritage by ancient scholars and celebrities.
Special Activities on Turtle Head Island: Oriental Cherry Watching Festival, Firework Festival on Mid-Autumn Day.
Tours including Turtle Head Island
Hot Tours 2020
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour
China City Tours
Tel:0086 773 5833156
Fax:0086 773 5817771