Read the following introductions for attractions in Wuxi. You will know the top attractions there and you can also get to know the city attractions by category.
Built in 1918 and adjoining the Taihu Lake, the Turtle Head Island is a park considered as a must-see among all of the parks in Wuxi. Consisting of natural mo...
Located at the junction of Jiangsu Province and Zhejiang Province, Taihu Lake, the third of China's five largest fresh-water lakes, is a beautiful national-level scenic...
Li Garden (Chinese:蠡园) lies on the western bank of Li Lake in Qingqi Village, 2.5 kilometers to the southwest of Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province. Li Garden was built in 192...
Built in 1918 and adjoining theTaihu Lake, the Turtle Head Island is a park considered as a must-see among all of the parks inWuxi. Consisting of natural mountains and lakes, this 75-acre park has over 10 scenic spots of natural landscape, rural scenery and classical Chinese gardens.
Li Garden, lies on the western bank of Li Lake, was built in 1927 covering an area of 5.2 hectares. With a water surface of about 10 square kilometers, which is 1.7 times the size of Hangzhou West Lake, the lake is divided into two parts by the 300-meter-long Baojie Bridge-the longest bridge in Wuxi.
Popular City Tours
Hot Tours 2017
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour
Tel:0086 773 5833156
Fax:0086 773 5817771