Zhou Enlai and Deng Yingchao Memorial
Zhou Enlai and Deng Yingchao Memorial is located in their "second hometown": Tianjin. The simple memorial building is located facing the famous Nankai University, where Zhou attended his university. Both Zhou Enlai and Deng Yingchao grew up in Tianjin, as well as first meeting there as well as developing a burning desire to deliver social change to China. For the best part of half-a-century Zhou Enlai and Deng Yingchao were a couple as well as comrades who relied on each other to deliver revolution to China.
Located in the Tianjin Water Park, this three-leveled memorial was officially opened in 1998 with former Chinese Premier Jiang Zemin in attendance. The main hall holds a permanent exhibition that records the simple life of the two revolutionaries and how they managed to deliver China into Communist hands.
In another exhibition hall there are over 140 artifacts recovered from Zhou Enlai and Deng Yingchao. It's also possible to observe the actual plane that Zhou Enlai flew in.
Top attractions in Tianjin
Hot Tours 2017
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour
China City Tours
Tel:0086 773 5833156
Fax:0086 773 5817771