The Shangrao Sanqingshan Airport is scheduled to be built in 2009 and put into use in about 2011, in which flights from Shangrao to Jingdezhen, Nanfeng and Tonglu will be launched.
Shangrao railway almost extends in all directions. There are 90 trains passing Shangrao Station every day.
Shangrao Long Distance Bus Station is located in Daihu Road, there buses to Nanchang, Wuyuan, Yugan, DeXing, Yingtan, Wuyishan, Quzhou and Jinhua run every day.
Shangrao has 9 ports and 168 wharfs, 20 of which are for passengers and the other 148 ones are for cargo.
Hot Tours 2019
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour