The Qiuqianjiajia Rack is located 10 kilometers to the north of Jingyuan County and is home to the famous Kong Tong Mountain tourist resort. Here, beneath the mountain rests are deep gorge which inside contains a perfect symmetrical rock frame which seems to resemble a rack, hence the name. Legend claims that one a heroine of the ancient Song Dynasty used to play on a swing here and the rack is all the remains of her; according to the tablet inscription in the Kong Tong Mountain, the Guangchengzi, one of the Chinese immortals, had ever spent his time on the Qiuqianjia Rack.
The ancient and bizarre rock formations brings visitors from all over China, in the spring and summer months peaches blossom filled the gorge with a sweet and robust fragrance, adding to the beauty and wonder of the rack itself.
Top attractions in Guyuan
Hot Tours 2017
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour
China City Tours
Tel:0086 773 5833156
Fax:0086 773 5817771