Shanghai – Guilin
Shanghai is about 1389 kilometres away from Guilin by aeroplane.
Shanghai is about 1621 kilometers away from Guilin by train.
There are two airports in Shanghai, namely, Pudong International Airport and Hongqiao International Airport. Roughly speaking, flights are available both in the morning and in the evening. There are fifteen regular flights flying between Shanghai and Guilin, most of which take off from the Pudong International Airport. With a distance of about 1389 kilometres, the journey usually takes about 2 hour and 20 minutes.
Of course, visitors can first reach other cities from Shanghai before transferring flights bound for Guilin.
Please follow the time on the flight day. The aforementioned information is for reference only.
Generally, there are four trains leaving from Shanghai to Guilin. The starting time is usually in the afternoon.
- Shanghai South Railway Station – Guilin
T81, 13:02–10:14 (travels about 21 hours for 1615 kilometres)
K537, 16:19–14:44 (travels about 22 hours for 1621 kilometres)
- Shanghai South Railway Station – Guilin North Railway Station
T77, 16:18–11:57 (travels about 19 hours for 1621 kilometres)
K181, 15:57–15:12 (travels about 23 hours for 1621 kilometres)
Recommended Guilin hotels:
- Sheraton Guilin Hotel*****
- Guilin Bravo Hotel****
- Hotel Universal Guilin***
Recommended Guilin tours:
- One Day Li River Cruise Tour
- 4 Days Guilin / Yangshuo / Longsheng Tour
- 5 Day Guilin &Yangshuo and Huangyao Ancient Town Tour
Hot Tours 2016
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour