VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
We visited Longji Terraces on Sunday, which is located in Longsheng Town where Zhuang, Yao, Miao and Dong ethnic groups live together. We mainly appreciate the performances of Yao people and enjoy the beautiful scenery of Longji Terraces there, both are memorable....
We attend an investigation about the developing Dynamic East Route of Guilin and we’d like to share some information about it.
At the end of 2009 (in Chinese lunar calendar) on Jan.5th, 2010, our company had a dinner party in Xufulou Restaurant. We really had a big and nice feast there.
Panda is the national treasure of China. The celebrating ceremony to welcome the two Olympic Panda residents-Fengyi and Meixin was held in Dec. 26th in the Seven Star Park of Guilin, a world-famous international tourism city, historical and cultural city and ecological city. The Seven Star Park has breed pandas for about 30 years and six pandas (No.9, Weilun, Meimei, Taotao, Yueyue and Yangyang) have been breed here. And the two pandas would meet visitors from the New Year of 2010....
The Chinese Winter Solstice Festival has come this year. It is a festival even equivalent to the New Year in the past, telling people that the winter days have come formally.Origin of the Festival...
Christmas has gradually become a global festival, so as in China. The children know about the Santa Claus from young and also wish the presents could be found in their stocks.
Xi’an, the Chang’an in ancient times, stands along the Huaihe River and tells the story that has passed away for thousands of years.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari