VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Qinghai Lake, literally translated The Clear Lake is located in Qinghai Province; it is China's largest and highest landlocked salt-water lake sitting at 3,195 meters above sea-level and covering an area of 4,583 square meters, with an average depth of more than 19 meters. The lake itself has many estuaries and outlets including The Ganzi River, Shaliu River, Black Horse River and Buha River. Qinghai Lake is famous for its abundance of fleshy, strongly-flavored carp with is caught and barbequed freshly on the edge of the banks of the lake. There are several islands dotted throughout the lake, most of which are home to unique birdlife, hundreds of thousands of wild birds flock to Qinghai Lake in spring.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari