VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Awoke at 7 AM. While on this adventure I feel as though I've been eating way to much. Today we are going to have a 'new plan'. 😄 I took a nap following breakfast. This is not the 'new plan'. This morning we had free time as nothing was planned. We checked out of our hotel at 11:45 AM.
Awoke at 6 AM. This hotel room of ours is definitely the nicest in many ways of the hotels that we have stayed in. It is about 3 times the size of our very nice but tiny quarters in Hong Kong. Feeling great!
It is now 2 PM and we are again in our van heading back to Xian. Revisiting the terra cotta warriors was yet another amazing experience.
"Search for a beautiful heart. Not necessarily a beautiful face. Beautiful people are not always good. But good people are always beautiful."
Today Jay and I have Li River Cruise from morning to the noon, and strolling around the West Street in Yangshuo. After back to Guilin downtown, we go to Elephant Trunk Hill and the Love Island.
Start our Day 7 in China with Julie to Longsheng where there is the famousTerraced Fields. And we also had a night cruise in Guilin.This cruise will give you a new and deeper impression of Guilin which you won't find in the daytime.
Today we depart pretty much on our own for Guilin by train. We meet Julie, the lady who is our local guide in Guilin, and Sandy. It was so good to finally meet Sandy after our first correspondence some 2 1/2 years ago. We dined at the hotel restaurant.
Day 5, it is another big day in Hong Kong! As it has a better weather for visiting, we went to the Victoria Peak,Aberdeen, andStanley Market with our guide David.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari