VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
First days in Guilin
Already being inGuilin for one week, I so far got to know the district of the office and once went to the center with my colleagues.
Seven Star District is very cute, and by bus you reach the center within 10 minutes. However, it is not a typical place for tourists to visit and therefore I am stared at nearly all the time when being on the street.
The center however is a very convenient place. There you find lots of shops with Chinese brands, shopping centers, restaurants and also the two lakes (Fir Lake and Banyan Lake) where we had a rest to watch the two pagodas in the middle and enjoy our teas.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari