Ancient Beijing & New Olympic Tour
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Beijing ( L )
Pick-up point and time: Your hotel in downtown Beijing between 7:30am and 8:30am
Finishing point and time: Your hotel in downtown Beijing at around 4:00pm
Pick up at your hotel between 7:30am and 8:30am, and then driving to Beijing Zoo where you can see the lovely Giant Pandas. The Panda Zoo visit takes about 40 minutes.
We will arrange about 45 minutes to take pictures at the Bird's Nest and Water Cube. If you are interested in the inner structure of the stadiums, the tour guide will assist you in buying the tickets, and you could enter in the stadiums for a visit yourself.
You will be arranged to have lunch with locals in a typical Beijing resident's house. Then you will be arranged to visit the old Beijing lanes by taking rickshaws. Hutong tour lasts for 2 hours.
Then drive you to the Jingshan park. It is an former imperial garden, lies to the east of Beihai Park. The mid summit of Jingshan is the highest point in Beijing. Looking from the peak, you are able to get a full and clear view of the Forbidden City. The jingshan park visit takes about 40 minutes. After that, you will have a chance to enjoy the Chinese traditional silk arts. Transferred back to your hotels.
Wear casually and pay attention to the climate in Beijing.
1. Only English-speaking travelers in the coach;
2. Well-trained English speaking tour guide;
3. Keep proper quantity travelers in suitable type of air-conditioned coach.
Service package includes:
1. Entrance tickets except stadiums tickets
2. Hotel pick-up and drop-off
3. Air-conditioned tour coach
4. English speaking tour guide
5. Typical Chinese lunch
Service package excludes:
Tips to the guide and driver
Custom Tailoring: Design your own tour with our help to meet your unique interests. You don't have to compromise. Do exactly what you want to do! Let us assist you to tailor-make your own China experience.
What Our Customers Say
Just wanted to thank you for making ourtrip such an enjoyable experience. My family and I had a great time. Our guide,David, in Huangshan is very knowledgeable and most accommodating. He takespride in his work and his cultural heritage. We learned a lot from him.
I will certainly seek out your...
Read more testimonials...
- 3 Days Beijing Highlights Tour
- 2 Days 2 Nights Beijing Roast Duck and Kong Fu Show Tour
- 4 Days Essence of Beijing Tour
- 5 Days Beijing Memorable Tour
- 6 Days Beijing Panorama Tour
- 2 Days Summer Resort Tour from Beijing to Chengde
- 4 Days Xin'gang - Beijing Tour
- 2 Days Beijing - Xin'gang Tour
- 7 Days Beijing, Chengde, Tianjin Tour
- 6 Days Beijing, Tianjin Tour