Ancient Beijing & New Olympic Tour
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Beijing ( L )
Pick-up point and time: Your hotel in downtown Beijing between 7:30am and 8:30am
Finishing point and time: Your hotel in downtown Beijing at around 4:00pm
Pick up at your hotel in the morning, and drive to Beijing Zoo where you can see the lovely Giant Pandas. The Panda Zoo visit takes about 40 minutes.
We will arrange about 45 minutes to take pictures at the Bird's Nest and Water Cube. If you are interested in the inner structure of the stadiums, the tour guide will assist you in buying the tickets, and you could enter in the stadiums for a visit yourself.
Continue the tour to the largest Lama Temple of Beijing --- Yonghe Temple, 1 hour tour for the mysterious Tibet style Buddhism temple.
You will have lunch with locals in a typical Beijing resident's house. Then you will visit the old Beijing lanes by taking rickshaws. Hutong tour lasts for about 2 hours.
Go ahead to the Jingshan Park. It is an former imperial garden, lies to the east of Beihai Park. The mid summit of Jingshan is the highest point in Beijing. Looking from the peak, you are able to get a full and clear view of the Forbidden City. The jingshan park visit takes about 40 minutes.
After that, you will have a chance to enjoy the Chinese traditional silk arts. Then you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Wear casually and pay attention to the climate in Beijing.
1. Only English-speaking travelers in the coach;
2. Well-trained English speaking tour guide;
3. Keep proper quantity travelers in suitable type of air-conditioned coach.
Service package includes:
1. Entrance tickets except stadiums tickets
2. Hotel pick-up and drop-off
3. Air-conditioned tour coach
4. English speaking tour guide
5. Typical Chinese lunch
Service package excludes:
Tips to the guide and driver
Custom Tailoring: Design your own tour with our help to meet your unique interests. You don't have to compromise. Do exactly what you want to do! Let us assist you to tailor-make your own China experience.
What Our Customers Say
I hope this letter finds you well.
We finally arrived home from our trip last Thursday the 17th.
As promised I am writing to you about our experience in China and we thank you very much for your organizing.
On the whole we had a wonderful time and were very well looked after...
Read more testimonials...
- 3 Days Beijing Highlights Tour
- 2 Days 2 Nights Beijing Roast Duck and Kong Fu Show Tour
- 4 Days Essence of Beijing Tour
- 5 Days Beijing Memorable Tour
- 6 Days Beijing Panorama Tour
- 2 Days Summer Resort Tour from Beijing to Chengde
- 4 Days Xin'gang - Beijing Tour
- 2 Days Beijing - Xin'gang Tour
- 7 Days Beijing, Chengde, Tianjin Tour
- 6 Days Beijing, Tianjin Tour