- First Navigation: 1994
- Last Refurbished: 2008
- Capacity: 121
- Length: 91.50m
- Width: 16.40m
- Cabin Area: 17.50m2
Set sail on board the new Yangzi Explorer traveling along the mighty Yangzi River. The magnificent Three Gorges region frames a cruise that is unsurpassed in sheer physical beauty which draws on over 3,000 years of cultural history. Enjoy the exhilarating shore excursions that highlight the beauty and heritage of the area while relaxing on board the only international deluxe ship sailing the Yangzi today.
Downstream: Chongqing → Yichang (4 days)
Board the ship from 17:00 to 20:00 and departs Chongqing at 22:00.
(8:00-10:00) Shore excursion to either Fengdu Ghost City or Wanxian, or Shibaozhai (depending on river conditions).Then return to the ship and sail towards the magnificent Three Gorges.
(08:00-13:00) Passing through Qutang Gorge and Wu Gorge.
(13:00-16:30) Boat excursion to Shennong Stream.
(17:30) Passing through Xiling Gorge.
Shennong Stream, started from the southern hill of the Mt. Shennongjia, it is a tributary of Yangtze River and a great place to experience clear water, various waterfalls, hanging alleys, primitive small boat, Tujia nationality customs and karst caves.
(08:00-10:00) Shore excursion to The Three Gorges Dam Site.
(13:00) Disembark at Yichang
Upstream: Yichang → Chongqing (5 days)
Board the ship from 17:00 to 22:00 and departs Yichang at 24:00.
(09:00-11:30) Shore excursion to Three Gorges Dam Site.
(12:45) Passing through Xiling Gorge.
(08:00-12:00) Boat excursion to Shennong Stream.
(13:00-15:30) Wu Gorge
(17:30-18:00) Qutang Gorge
(8:30-10:30) Shore excurison to Fengdu Ghost City.
(09:00) Disembark at Chongqing.
Prices & Sailing Schedule Table (2016)
Itinerary: Chongqing to Yichang
Itinerary: Yichang to Chongqing
The Prices above are for Standard Cabin only. If you want to book other room type(e.g.Deluxe Cabin, Suite), Please Contact Us directly.
- A. Accommodation: One bed in a standard twin cabin during the cruise, the pre-boarding included an overnight accommodation on the ship prior to the departure date.
- B. Meals: All meals onboard as specified in the itinerary.
- C. Land excursions: All the land excursions specific on the itinerary.
- D. Service Charge & Government Taxes.
- A. Transfer: Between Airports / Railway station / Hotel and Dock.
- B. Personal Expenses: All incidental charges, including room service, mini bar,laundry, and drinks and bar charges, tipping, etc.are not included.
- C. Excess Baggage Charges.
- Satelite Telecom
- Internet Service
- Money Exchange
- Service Desk with Safety Deposit
- Central Air Conditioning
- Bar / Café
- Business Center
- Conference Room
- Health Clinic
- Beauty Salon
- Multipurpose Rooms
- Card Room
- Free Mineral Water
- Chinese and Western Dining Room
Each standard cabin is equipped with one bedroom and a private bathroom.
Active Window, TV, Mini Bar, Weight Balance, Life Jacket, Memo Pad, Tea Bags, Bath Foam, Bath Towel, Face Towel, Comb, Toothpaste, Tooth Mug, Toothbrush, Shoe Sponge, Telephone Directory, Mini Refrigerator, Hair Dryer, Cloth Line, Ball-Pen, Coffee Bags, Shampoo, Shower Cap, Bath Robe, Hand Towel, Soap, Slippers, Laundry Bag.