Xishuangbanna Dai Autonomous Prefecture has a tropical monsoon climate with abundant sunshine and plentiful rainfall. Just like a local saying goes "Xishuangbanna has long summer and rainy autumn", Xishuangbanna is a place without winter. Snow is never seen in Xishuangbanna. In Xishuangbanna, a year is divided into a dry season (November-April next year) and a rainy season (May-October). It has an annual average temperature of 21 centigrade. The coldest season falls in January with an average temperature of 16 centigrade while the hottest season falls in July with an average temperature of 28. Jinghong, the prefectural city of Xishuangbanna, is a charming city with tropical climate, ethnic culture and religious tone.
The best season to visit Xishuangbanna is from November to April next year since there is no winter. Visitor who goes to Xishuangbanna between July and September will have a chance to taste all the tropical fruits growing in Xishuangbanna. People will be surprised by the low price.
Hot Tours 2019
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour