Wuwei is served by two train stations, one is located in urban area, and the other is in Wunan Town, 13 kilometers southwest from the city center, which is the largest train assembly station to the west of Lanzhou City.
There are trains pause in both Wuwei Station and South Wuwei Station each day from Lanzhou, Xi’an, Yinchuan, Urumqi, Beijing, Shanghai, etc.
Wuwei has completely convenient road traffic. The Wuwei Bus Station, which is located in West Nanguan Road, is the first large station after entering Gansu Corridor. It operates over 90 coach lines each day, mainly departing for Lanzhou, Xining, Urumqi, Dunhuang, Baiyin, Yinchuan, and so on.
Public buses No.3, 4 or 6 can get in Wuwei Station.
Taxi- staring price is slightly different among different branded taxis; generally, prices starts at CNY5 within 3 kilometers, and about CNY1.5 for additional 1 kilometer.
Public buses- only 9 bus lines runs through Wuwei, ticket price cost CNY1.
Hot Tours 2017
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour