Packing for your China Tour
When packing for a China tour, it is important to remember to bring just the necessities because the more you pack, the more you have to carry with you. When packing your luggage, it is recommended that you begin by making a list and then numbering it in order of importance, that way when you pack your belonging, you can put the essential items on the top so they are easily accessible. Many items, such as towels, toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, and even hair dryers will be available in your hotel rooms, so you do not need to bring them with you.
Here are some important items you need to bring with you.
- A valid passport with required visa. It is recommended that you purchase a passport holder that you can wear around your neck and under your clothing, so it is easily accessible and difficult to steal. If you do not wish to wear your passport, we recommend you put it in a zip-loc baggie so it will stay dry. Copies of your passport and visa should be made so that if you do lose your passport, you can identify yourself. These copies should be kept in a place different than your passport.
- You should print up a copy of your itinerary, and a phone list, which includes your travel agent, tour guide, and Trip Advisor. You should have a copy for each individual in your group and keep them in a safe place in case you need to contact someone. You can also send your important information to yourself in an e-mail so you can obtain it if you lose anything.
- We recommend you do not carry a wallet on your person because if someone steals it, you will lose everything all at once. We recommend you purchase a money belt, or a money bag you can carry around your neck to store your money. You should keep only a small amount of spending cash in your pockets and the rest should be put in your money belt, or money bag.
- It is important that you choose comfortable shoes and clothing for your tour of China. You will be a lot of walking, and it is better to be comfortable. We also recommend you carry clothes that can dry quickly, and vacuum bags are a great way to save space when packing.
- You might wish to bring a raincoat or umbrella in case it rains. Also, sunglasses, a sun hat, sun block, and insect repellent with DEET would be a good idea.
- A pair of spare glasses, and contact lens solution would be a good idea to pack for your trip.
- We recommend you pack a copy of your medical records, pain killers, anti-inflammatory medicine, allergy medicine, cold and fever medicine, and anti-diarrhea medicine. It is VERY important that you carry enough prescription medication to last your trip. You will not be able to fill your prescription in China.
- China uses an electrical system of 220volts, so electric devices which use 110volts can be damaged unless you pack a power converter. An electrical adapter is recommended because many Western plugs will not work with Chinese electrical sockets.
Tel : (86)773-5833156 Toll free in USA&Canada: #1-888-254-3159
Fax : (86)773-5817771
You can e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our mailing address:
Guilin Tianyuan International Travel Service Co., Ltd
Room 5-10, Guilin International Conference and Exhibition Shopping Park Business Building, 26 Lijiang Road, Guilin,
About Our Company
China Travel Resources
What Our Customers Say
Hope you had a nice weekend. Thanks for being patient. Here's what we thought of the trip.
Overall, we had a wonderful trip! You planned and coordinated everything really well. We especially appreciated all your help on the first day when we missed our train and go...
Read more testimonials...