Qufu, belonging to monsoon continental climate of warm temperate zone, has distinct four seasons with abundant sunshine throughout the year. In the spring, it is often dry; when summer comes, it rains much; if autumn sets foot in, people tend to feel dry, and in winter, it is cold but doesn’t snow much. The annual temperature is 13.6℃ on average, and the annual precipitation is 666.3 millimetres.
The best time to visit Qufu is from June to September, when not only the scenery is charming, but also many festivals are held.
Hot Tours 2020
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour