Top 10 cleanest cities in the world
Although environmental pollution is a constant threat to the Earth, actually, there are still lots of good and clean places on this planet. Let's look at the top 10 cleanest cities in the world:
1. Amsterdam: encouraging environmental protection vehicles
2. Chicago: hydrogen fuel and wind power generation
3. Curitiba: unique public transit
4. Freiburg: solar energy
5. Katmandu: green roof and height limitations
6. London: levying "environmental protection tax" against vehicles
7. Reykjavik: hydrogen fuel buses and terrestrial heat
8. Portland: green buildings and light rail
9. Singapore: "zero-energy consumption" buildings
10. Toronto: ED lighting system and cooling system with deep lake water
Recommended China Guide:
Next News: Beijing-Kowloon Railway Cities Cooperate On Tourism
About Our Company
China Travel Resources
What Our Customers Say
I hope this letter finds you well.
We finally arrived home from our trip last Thursday the 17th.
As promised I am writing to you about our experience in China and we thank you very much for your organizing.
On the whole we had a wonderful time and were very well looked after...
Read more testimonials...