Top 10 cleanest cities in the world
Although environmental pollution is a constant threat to the Earth, actually, there are still lots of good and clean places on this planet. Let's look at the top 10 cleanest cities in the world:
1. Amsterdam: encouraging environmental protection vehicles
2. Chicago: hydrogen fuel and wind power generation
3. Curitiba: unique public transit
4. Freiburg: solar energy
5. Katmandu: green roof and height limitations
6. London: levying "environmental protection tax" against vehicles
7. Reykjavik: hydrogen fuel buses and terrestrial heat
8. Portland: green buildings and light rail
9. Singapore: "zero-energy consumption" buildings
10. Toronto: ED lighting system and cooling system with deep lake water
Recommended China Guide:
Next News: Beijing-Kowloon Railway Cities Cooperate On Tourism
About Our Company
China Travel Resources
What Our Customers Say
Our family was very happy with our tour and the services of the tour guides drivers in each city were excellent. The hotels arranged by you were perfect for our family and the meals provided were wonderful.
Thank your for all your organizing and help with our trip. Cici in Beijing, Wendy in ...
Read more testimonials...