Top 10 cleanest cities in the world
Although environmental pollution is a constant threat to the Earth, actually, there are still lots of good and clean places on this planet. Let's look at the top 10 cleanest cities in the world:
1. Amsterdam: encouraging environmental protection vehicles
2. Chicago: hydrogen fuel and wind power generation
3. Curitiba: unique public transit
4. Freiburg: solar energy
5. Katmandu: green roof and height limitations
6. London: levying "environmental protection tax" against vehicles
7. Reykjavik: hydrogen fuel buses and terrestrial heat
8. Portland: green buildings and light rail
9. Singapore: "zero-energy consumption" buildings
10. Toronto: ED lighting system and cooling system with deep lake water
Recommended China Guide:
Next News: Beijing-Kowloon Railway Cities Cooperate On Tourism
About Our Company
China Travel Resources
What Our Customers Say
Thank you for your follow-up email. I must commend your team as well as our guide and driver for their excellent service and job done.
My young son felt at home with her, and she went out of her way to take care of him and entertain him during the trip. She was also very knowledgeab...
Read more testimonials...