With a clear distinction between four seasons, Luoyang has a dry and windy spring, hot and rainy summer, sunny and fine autumn and dry and cold winter. The annual average temperature of Luoyang is 14.8℃. There is a local saying goes that ''September 9 is the day to climb mountain''. So autumn is, of course, the best season to visit Luoyang.
April is also a good time to visit Luoyang when the sea of blooming peonies sees tourists flocking into peony gardens. Every year from April 15 to May 8 when the Peony Festival is held, Luoyang turns into a city of peonies.
Hot Tours 2016
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour