Transportations between Guilin and Longsheng
1. Take coaches from Guilin bus station to Longsheng bus station. For ordinary shuttle buses, they run every 15 minutes from 06:00 to 18:00. The driving lasts about three hours. For through shuttle buses, they run every 40 minutes from 06:40 to 18:00. It takes you about two hours to arrive at the destination.
2. If you are decided to visit Dragon's Backbone Rice Terraces, you do not have to take through shuttle buses. You can just take the ordinary bus before getting off at Heping Village and transferring to Dazhai village.
Longsheng is served by Guilin Liangjiang International Airport that operates more than 60 daily lines to most tourist cities of China as well as some foreign cities of Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and so forth.
It takes about more than two hours from Longsheng to Guilin Liangjiang International Airport by taxi.
Shuttle buses bound for townships and villages in the county and other nearby counties are available.
Hot Tours 2019
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour