Jiujiang Yangtze Bridge
The Jiujiang Yangtze River Bridge was constructed in 1973 by the Ministry of Rail. It is the eighth bridge that standing across the Yangtze River and remains the longest and most expensive bridge making project in China's history.
The Jiujiang Yangtze River Bridge stretches an amazing 7,675 meters across the river with the engineers utilizing all the most modern technology to make the bridge as technologically sturdy and atheistically pleasing as possible.
The bridge was first used by cars in 1992 and later by the railway in 1995 and was viewed as an important milestone in the continued development of Chinese transportation, for both road and rail and a masterstroke and policy planning. The bridge was constructed to include a dedicated viewing platform for visiting tourists. The Pipa Pavilion stands not far away the bridge.
Top attractions in Jiujiang
Hot Tours 2016
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour
China City Tours
Tel:0086 773 5833156
Fax:0086 773 5817771