The Jinxiu Valley was opened as a tourist attraction in the year 1980. The valley is famous for its rich ecosystems especially its wide varieties of flowers, many of which are used by monks in traditional medicine, in this valley the flowers violently bloom open, like a sea of silk. A famous poet named Wang Anshi from the Song Dynasty wrote extensively on the beauty and wonder of the Jinxiu Valley, praising it as one of the most beautiful locations in China.
The bottom of the valley is a stone path that is lined huge, ancient pine trees that are often shrouded in fog, creating a beautiful and mysterious atmosphere. The huge gorge that covers the forests line in the gorge makes walkers feels lost in an ancient and mysterious world, far removed from thae riproarious large cities.
Top attractions in Jiujiang
Hot Tours 2019
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour
China City Tours
Tel:0086 773 5833156
Fax:0086 773 5817771