The city has a small local bus network. Rail
Chang River Waterway
The ancient waterways that link Jingdezhen to Nanchang were used in imperial times to ship ceramics to Nanchang and then throughout the rest of China. However, because of the development of roadways and limited navigation ability of Chang River, the influence of its waterway transportation has been dropped gradually. But it is still possible today to travel to Nanchang by boat, experiencing the journey of ancient Chinese merchants.
Jingdezhen has become an important railway and bus terminal of Jiangxi currently.
Jingdezhen has Luojia Airport that connects it to the major cities of: Beijing, Shanghai, Wenzhou, Shenzhen, Nanjing and Xiamen.
The city has a small local bus network.
Hot Tours 2020
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour