Seated on middle latitude, Jiaozuo City falls within temperate continental monsoon climate with distinctive four seasons. The annual average temperature is 15.2℃, July is the hottest month with an average temperature of 28℃, and January is the coldest with an average temperature of -2℃. It has about 190-230 frost free days and the annual rainfall is 569mm, with the rainy season being in summer from June to August.
The best time to visit Jiaozuo is in spring and autumn with pleasant weather.
Hot Tours 2016
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour