Constructed in 2002 in the style of Russian Buildings, Manzhouli Museum holds a diverse mix of different exhibits and allows visitors to become familiar with the story of Manzhouli. The most treasured exhibits include the Julainur skull fossil, the mammoth fossil, the excavations from the Xianbei ancient tombs.
The history of human inhabitation around Manzhouli stretches back over 30,000 years and more amazingly includes the stories of many different ethnic minorities developing completely independent of each other. The plains and pastures to the north of the city where the breeding ground for several ethnic minorities who developed nomadic subsistence cultures.
Top attractions in Hulunbuir
Hot Tours 2017
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour
China City Tours
Tel:0086 773 5833156
Fax:0086 773 5817771