Weather on Mt. Huangshan is changeable. Sometimes the nice sunny might be disturbed by cloud, mist or rain, and the nice day might get back soon. Therefore, it is better to take along an umbrella before going out even if the weather broadcast says that it would be a sunny day. Fog is a frequent visitor Mt. Huangshan and stops people from watching clear views, but the most wonderful sights usually comes after that. In consideration of the changeable weather on Mt. Huangshan, some travel tips should be noticed as below:
If it is a nice day, enjoy the great scenes on the mountain as much as possible, or else unpleasant weather might come without broadcast.
When there is mist or shower, it is not a big problem for continuing touring if the weather is not too bad, but tourists should pay more attention to security.
Hot Tours 2016
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour