Full Day Lantau Bus Tour
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Hong Kong (L)
Pick-up point and time: Some urban hotels in Hong Kong or our designated place between 7:00am and 9:15am
You will be picked up from your hotel then start the tour.
Today we will visit the Tsing-Ma Bridge.It is the world's seventh-longest span suspension bridge. Tsing Ma Bridge has become a favourite scenic spot as well as a famous landmark. In order to watch and get further information about it, one can go to the Lantau Link Visitor Centre and Viewing Platform which is located at the northwest corner of Tsing Yi Island, just next to the Bridge's Tsing Yi end.
We will also to see Tai-O Village.Also known as the "Venice of Hong Kong", Tai O is also a hot tourist spot for both foreigners and residents of other parts of Hong Kong, the traditional salted fish and shrimp paste and storefronts at Tai O. For a small fee, some residents will take tourists out on their boats along the river and for short jaunts into the sea. Many tourists come to Tai O specifically to take these trips to see Chinese white dolphins. It is also a good place to see the sunset.
For the Po Lin Monastery and Bronze Giant Buddha,it was founded in 1906 by three monks visiting from Jiangsu and was initially known as "The Big Hut". The main temple houses 3 bronze statues of the Buddha representing his past, present and future lives as well as many Buddhist scriptures.Po Lin Monastery and the Buddha are open to the public between 10:00 and 17:45. Access to the Buddha is free of charge.Visitors may also see the nearby monastery, known as the "Buddhist Kingdom in the South," which serves as an international Buddhist retreat, and is one of the largest and most well known in Hong Kong.
Take a Ngong Ping Cable Car to have a single way journey and to see the village, is one of the must see attractions in Hong Kong travel. Close to the Hong Kong International Airport and only a few minutes' walk from Tung Chung MTR Station, Ngong Ping is conveniently located at Tung Chung on Lantau Island.
After the tour you will be transfered back to your hotel and finish the tour today.
Wear casually and pay attention to the climate in Hong Kong.
1. Only English-speaking travelers in the coach;
2. Well- trained English Speaking tour guide;
3. The pick up and drop back place will be confirmed based on the convenience for both of us;
4. The Cable Car at Ngong Ping is only available while the weather is fine, if the weather is not good(foggy, heavy rainning,etc),you will take other vehicles to have the tour at Ngong Ping.
Service package includes:
1. Entrance tickets
2. Hotel Pick-up and drop-off
3. Air-conditioned tour coach
4. English Speaking tour guide
5. Single ticket of cable car
6. Typical Chinese lunch
Service package excludes:
1. Tips to the guide and driver
Custom Tailoring: Design your own tour with our help to meet your unique interests. You don't have to compromise. Do exactly what you want to do! Let us assist you to tailor-make your own China experience.
What Our Customers Say
Thank you for organizing the trip, we had a great time.
1. Guide was excellent, helpful, informative but not intrusive.
2. Driver was very good, did not drive too fast or zig-zag along the roads. Only problem was that the seatbelt in the van did not work properly.
3. We chose your c...
Read more testimonials...