Half Day Hong Kong Island Orientation Bus Tour
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Hong Kong
Pick-up point and time: Some urban hotels in Hong Kong or our designated place between 7:00am and 9:15am
Today we will start to explore Victoria Peak first. The Peak is Hong Kong’s number one tourist destination. It features the city's oldest mode transport, the 112-year old Peak Tram and Hong Kong's most unusual building and icon, The Peak Tower where you will find shopping, restaurants, and entertainment.Then we will have a overlook of the Repulse Bay to enjoy the the beatiful landscape there.
Then we will visit the Stanley Plaza.The charming village of Stanley is situated on a small peninsula at the southernmost point of Hong Kong Island. As a tourist destination, Stanley stands out with its unique combination of Eastern and Western traits. Relaxing beaches, colonial heritage buildings, alfresco dining, bustling shopping thoroughfares together with the recently completed shopping complex, Stanley Plaza of the Hong Kong Housing Authority, offer attractions that no visitor should miss.
The tour will continue with a visit to Aberdeen fishing village where you will enjoy an optional Sampan Ride on your own in the harbor to get a close-up look at this unusual way of life.
During the tour, we will enter one of the Jewelry Factories to see the jewelry art and the traditional Chinese precious. After the tour you will be transfered back to your hotel and finish the tour today.
Wear casually and pay attention to the climate in Hong Kong.
1. Only English-speaking travelers in the coach;
2. Well-trained English Speaking tour guide;
3. The pick up and drop off place will be confirmed in our email, it will based on the convenience for both of us;
Service package includes:
1. Entrance tickets
2. Hotel Pick-up and drop-off
3. Air-conditioned tour coach
4. English Speaking tour guide
Service package excludes:
1. Fee of cable car
2. Fee of the sailing vessel
3. Tips to the guide and driver
Custom Tailoring: Design your own tour with our help to meet your unique interests. You don't have to compromise. Do exactly what you want to do! Let us assist you to tailor-make your own China experience.
What Our Customers Say
Thank you for organizing the trip, we had a great time.
1. Guide was excellent, helpful, informative but not intrusive.
2. Driver was very good, did not drive too fast or zig-zag along the roads. Only problem was that the seatbelt in the van did not work properly.
3. We chose your c...
Read more testimonials...