Falling into subtropical monsoon climate, Guangzhou has the following climate features – high temperature, much precipitation, fewer frost days, sufficient sunlight, lower wind speed, frequent thunderstorm. The annual temperature on average is 21.9℃, annual rainfall on average 1696.5 millimetres. Throughout the year, the city is immersed in the sunshine for more than 1800 hours. All this provides good conditions for the flowers and trees grown in Guangzhou.
Generally speaking, from April to June is the rainy season; from August to September, the sun is scorching the city, accompanied by terrifying typhoon; from October to December, the weather is mild, thus being the best time for travellers to visit the city.
Hot Tours 2017
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour