Located in low latitude and high altitude region, Dali enjoys a mild temperature all the year around. It has no distinct season with annual average temperature ranging from 12.2℃ to 28.9℃. However, there is a big distinction between rainy season and dry season. From May to October is the rainy season of Dali when rainfall accounts for 85% to 95% of annual rainfall. Besides, Dali is prone to be influenced by meteorological disaster such as drought, flood, frost, hail and gale.
Despite a mild climate throughout the year, the best season to visit Dali is from March to October when the climate is most kind and scenery is at its best.
Hot Tours 2018
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour