Changchun has distinct four seasons which features dry and windy spring, warm and rainy summer, cool autumn with temperature varying greatly during day and night, and long and cold winter.
The annual average temperature of Changchun is 4.8 Celsius degree. The highest temperature is 39.5 Celsius degree and the lowest -39.8 Celsius degree. Annual precipitation amounts to 522 to 615 millimeter, summer accounting for 60 percent.
The best time to visit Changchun is in autumn when the weather is most delightful. However, it you are a ski-lover, winter is also a good time for visiting.
Hot Tours 2016
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour