Culture Center of Changchun
Changchun's Culture Center is located in a square in the center of the city; the square has a giant 'sun-bird' statue, to the north of the square there is an 'open air musical auditorium'. The entire square is laid with stone granite giving the whole complex a regal feeling. The entire square is 40,000 square meters, making it one of the largest squares in north-China.
The perimeter of the square is lined with great restaurants; specializing in grilled food, hot pot and salted (pig) bones with sauce. The Culture Center of Changchun itself becomes a hub of activity during long sunny days with local people rollerblading and flying kites. As Changchun's main and largest square and therefore a culture hub for all major events in the city.
Top attractions in Changchun
Hot Tours 2020
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour
China City Tours
Tel:0086 773 5833156
Fax:0086 773 5817771