Banruo Temple is located in Changchun in Jilin Province near the People's Square; it is a key and important Buddhist temple of China where the Buddhist Association of Jilin Province locates.
Banruo Temple was built in 1922, and was a gift contributed by the Buddhists. The complex is 30 acres in total. It wasn't long after the temples completion that the Japanese Army invaded North-east China and promptly demolished the temple; then it was rebuilt later.
A marble tower of Master Pengpei was built in the Banruo Temple. The 3.5 - meter high tower is surrounded by lotus foundation beds, beautiful and stately.
Opening time: 9:00 – 16:00.
Top attractions in Changchun
Hot Tours 2018
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour
China City Tours
Tel:0086 773 5833156
Fax:0086 773 5817771