VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Last weekend, VisitOurChina’s team gathered to spend an amazing day strolling about Guilin vicinity to the village of MaoJia Cun (毛家村) where lies a hidden lotus pond and a gorgeous preserved nature. Regarding this wonderful day we had there all together, we cannot help but sharing it with you because we are also your friends in China and that is so much fun!
Top 1: Medog Walking Track - experience an ancient county by foot
There are many popular and classic hiking tous in China, such as Mount. Everest hiking, Three Gorges hiking, Great Wall hiking, Tiger Leaping Gorge hiking, and Li River hiking is highly recommended because you can enjoy its fantastic river and mountain landscapes while walking along the beautiful country road. Last weekend VisitOurChina had a wonderful one day Li River hiking tour and we'd like to share with you our experience. ...
According to Chinese culture, Qingming Festival (known as Tomb Sweeping Day) is both a Chinese solar term and a festival which falls on the 105th day after the Winter solstice. It is said that Chinese traditional Qingming Festival originated...
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari