VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
TOP1 BEIJING - Capital of China
Capital of China, blend of glorious ancient past and exciting modern development.
Visit World Wonder Great Wall, Temple of Heaven, Forbidden City, Summer Palace;
See Special Siheyuan residence complex and experience Hutong tour in rickshaw;
Enjoy the famed Peking Opera, martial arts, and acrobatics at the night time;
Wander along the Wangfujing Street and taste Beijing Roasted Duck.
This is our warm season's greetings from VisitOurChina.com, your friends in China!
One of my good friends in Guilin is a man from Belgium, an unassuming, softly-spoken man who has one discerning feature: his love of photography and his desire to make 'custom photo tours' one of the principle reasons for travelling in China.Taking photos while travelling is not a new concept, indeed photography has been an inseparable part of travel since commercial touring began; the new phenomenon is tourists visiting a region with the express purpose of capturing the environment through a lens. Guilin is a perfect example; a easily accessible tourists destination, which has not been over-developed and a wide-range of locations perfectly suited to photography: Li River, Longsheng's Longji Rice Terraces, Yangshuo's vibrant West Street and rural landscape surrounding it, or simple the amazing karsts that are dotted all throughout the city of Guilin and its surrounding counties....
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari