VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Brief Introduction to the most unique travel attractions of China.
Shuhe is known to local people as Longquan Village (Dragon Spring Village, 龙泉村) which is said to be the birthplace of the eminent Mu Family of Naxi minority ethnic group. Renowned as "Village of Leather", the Old Town of Shuhe has a prosperous market in the central square covering an area of 250 square meters which used to be fur and leather trading center in Lijiang and has many excellent artisans that good at fur and leather processing.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari