VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
At the end of the day what really matters is that your loved ones are well, you’ve done your best and that you’re thankful for all you have.
South Anhui Province is known to travelers for its historic villages, famous Hongcun, Xidi, and many other unknown Xiuli, Bishan, Nanping, Guanlu…. all of them were built in Ming and Qing dynasties in typical Hui-style: white walls, black tiles, standing by the water and elegantly mirrored in it. The comfortable beauty of such picture captivates many tourists.
There is a Chinese saying which says: once you have visited Yellow Mountain, there is no point in visiting any other. Yellow Mountain is truly an incredible place and even more beautiful in winter. Every year the mountain receives millions of tourists from all over the world. The beauty of Yellow Mountain lies in its endless changes. Most people, who visit Yellow Mountain, come back more than once to experience it in different seasons.
Yellow Mountain, or Huangshan Mountain, located in Huangshan city, Anhui province, is famed as the only scenic area that wins the title of World Cultural Heritage, Natural Heritage, and World Geological Park at the same time. Whenever you climb the mountain, you will be conquered by the breathtaking scenery, especially in springtime.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari