VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
After one month’s cold and rainy days in Guilin, the weather turns to fine with bright sunshine finally during the Chinese New Year. According to Chinese, it is a propitious omen for a smooth and prosperous new year. Traditionally, in Guilin on the first day of Chinese lunar year, people go out to the streets or in parks instead of staying at home; the way Guilin people put it, to walk for a wealth and good fortunes.
According to Chinese culture, Qingming Festival (known as Tomb Sweeping Day) is both a Chinese solar term and a festival which falls on the 105th day after the Winter solstice. It is said that Chinese traditional Qingming Festival originated...
Marvelous Yuanyang/Hani Terraced Fields (Yuanyang/Hani Titian) --- Beauty in Remote Mountains of Yuanyang, Yunnan Province
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari