VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
We attend an investigation about the developing Dynamic East Route of Guilin and we’d like to share some information about it.
Last week Sandy surprised me with an invitation for a farewell trip with all of my colleagues; I was very surprised and touched of.I and my German friend Lena, who came over from Guangzhou for the weekend, met them in front of the office building on Sunday morning. They had organized two busses to drive us to Crown Cave which is located approximately 30km away from Guilin....
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari