VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Sheraton Guilin Hotel, one of the best 5-star hotels in Guilin, is the hotel we always recommend this hotel to our clients, and I myself have also been there for meals for several times. The hotel is located on the bank of the Li River in the heart of the enchanting city of Guilin, and different restaurants in the hotel provide different tastes of food.
I think everyone wants to take a real Eat Pray Love adventure across the world and finally probably would find themselves are the final destination just like the woman in this movie. I always puzzle for the reason why this movie is so inspiring, surely it not just simply tells a journey story that a woman spent a year searching for everything taking her to eat, pray and love and meantime give us, the audience so many ideas about amazing different recommendations of where to eat, pray and love around the world, just like a commentator said that, this movie brings us that feeling of wanting to let go, self indulge and take the time to really figure out, who am I? Sorry, in this case, Eat Pray Love is really a philosophic course that I definitely can't handle, as a travel advisor, all I can do for you is to share with you some good experience, and here is the one about Eat.
5. C++Address: No. 26, Lijiang Road (Building No. 1, behind the Nancheng Department Store)This strictly speaking is not a restaurant because it doesn't sell food, but is one of the most amazing places you could visit in Guilin. The owner from Taiwan has perfected the art of making drinks and deserts; he personally makes all the drinks himself not using powder but hand-making everything personally. Despite its small, hard-to-find location it's always packed and has earned a reputation. Though the drinks there are noticeably more expensive than your average caf (10-15 Yuan) they are more than worth it. Everything there is amazing, but particularly the green tea milk-shake and the mango pudding, defiantly worth a try....
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari