VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
As a native Zhuang people of Tianyang, I had realized that there is a very important festival of our own in my hometown and it always happens from the 7th to 9th days of the third lunar month every year since I was still a little girl, but actually never had I been on the scene personally due to the strict school regulations (It's hard to ask for leave except getting ill, I mean). So what I have in mind about the festival all the time is just a sentence summarized from bitty descriptions of others: Tens of thousands of people from my county and our vicinity go to Ganzhuang Mountain to worship Buluotuo (Creator of Zhuang) and hold a folk song fair there on the three days every year. In a word, this festival was just a festival known to only tens of thousands of people before it was announced to be National Cultural Heritage of China and a live telecast of it was broadcast to the world by CCTV 4 in April of 2006.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari