VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Train, perhaps is the most inexpensive transportation and time traveller in our time. Take a train, travel on the criss-cross railway lines, from one place to another, you can slowly watch each different scenery along the way and experience the gradually changed air temperature.
After seeing the doctor in Hong Kong I needed to find my way to North-west China to begin my summer holiday adventures which consist of trekking up and down the province of Gansu to visit Dunhuang, Jiayuguan, Lanzhou, Wuwei and Zhangye. However, due severe budgetary constraints flying was out of the question, the only other practical means of reaching my destination was subjecting myself to the joys of rail travel. ...
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari