VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
The people of China are the BIG reason why China is my very favorite travel destination of the 73 countries that I have visited. I've enjoyed traveling to each of these countries to be sure but there always has to be a number one. I look forward to another return visit to China.
It's foggy which makes it difficult to see much of anything. We headed out and went up and down stairs for about 20 minutes. We then turned around and back to the hotel we went as it was much too foggy to see anything. We did see some of the granite peaks that pierced the sky but missed most of them. So be it. We still very much enjoyed this part of our travel experience. Following dinner in Huangshan we were driven to a theater where we then enjoyed a cultural performance. Once again we had seats in one of the front of the auditorium seats.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari