VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Most dishes are fissile wonders produced by kinds of food materials' combination and encounters. Human activities facilitate food's meeting, while the separation and reunion of food mobilize human’s meeting and parting. This is summarized to "destiny" by people.
According to Sichuan Institute of Historic Relic Archaeology, a large-scale prehistoric settlement site-Maiping Relics Site has been confirmed on March 30. Maiping Relic Site is by Dadu River of Hanyuan County, Ya'an City, Sichuan Province, which is on the only route of Chinese Ancient South Silk Road (a route of Chinese Ancient Silk Road)....
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari