VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
China is the fourth-most visited country on earth. Approximately 57 million tourists visit the country per year, to explore its millenary culture and beautiful landscapes. If you want to make the most out of your trip to China, here are some things you should have in mind before starting the tour.
We humans are truly a remarkable species, discovering all kinds of entertainments. Recent years, hiking has been widely favored by those who want to sport their unique passion. There are also many places where you can enjoy magical hiking experience: the Great Wall hiking, Mt. Siguniang hiking, Yangtze River Three Gorges hiking, Li River hiking of Guilin, and etc.It seems rather simple that you just need to walk different places during hiking, but you would know that walk needs many skills to keep you well protected
During my business trip in China, I went to visit the Shanghai World Expo although my schedule was very tight. This year it would be a big pity if you did not see the Expo if you had the chance to visit Shanghai. I did not want to miss the big highlight of Shanghai since I have been there. ...
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari