VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
If you think Guilin scenery is more natural, no more cultural or historical, there is a place which you must see. It is Daxu Ancient Town, which is located to the southwest of Guilin, on shore of the Li River. It takes about 40 minuets by driving from Guilin. So, many Guilin citizens like to diver car to enjoy weekend in this area. In the mean time, Daxu town now is a big town in Guilin area, and its market is very famous, many people just go to Daxu town on purpose during market time. But it is a little hard for me to count the date, as the market date is based on Chinese lunar calendar. P.S.: In Chinese, Xu means local market, so, Daxu means big local market, very cute name for the ancient town....
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari