VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
11th-14th Nov, 2009, I went to Macao for a business meeting. I never expect to Macao so soon, in my mind, Hong Kong and Macao were both planned for traveling in my near future. When I got the business
Investigation about Hotels in Yangshuo Definitely, hotels are important for travelers and the travel agents, as one of the famous travel agency, we, the English department members of visit our China, made an investigation about the hotels in Yangshuo this weekend. We were eager to find some hotels with perfect location, environment and at more reasonable prices to better fits the demand of our friends and guests all from the world. The weather was fine, and the results looked good. ...
Last week I spontaneously decided to make a trip to Xian. On Friday night my flight took off and it lasted about 100minutes until I arrived at Xian airport. I took the airport express bus, which directly takes off in front of the exit. It costs 25RMB per person and transports you into the city center (to Melody Hotel next to the Bell Tower). After checking in I had a good sleep and got up the next morning....
Already being in Guilin for one week, I so far got to know the district of the office and once went to the center with my colleagues.
Seven Star District is very cute, and by bus you reach the center within 10 minutes. However, it is not a typical place for tourists to visit and therefore I am stared at nearly all the time when being on the street.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari