VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Train, perhaps is the most inexpensive transportation and time traveller in our time. Take a train, travel on the criss-cross railway lines, from one place to another, you can slowly watch each different scenery along the way and experience the gradually changed air temperature.
Developing HSR in China does not only bring great convenience to domestic people’s life, but also provide another way of transport to foreign tourists when they are travelling in China. More HSR rail lines are being built each year, linking China’s cities, making travel in China quicker and more convenient than ever before. Visitors can now take China tours using only HSR, adding another aspect to traveling in China.
The future of high-speed rail in China China already has the world's longest high-speed rail (HSR) network with about 6,920 km (4,300 mi.) of routes in service as of July 2010, including 1,995 km (1,240 mi.) of rail lines with top speeds of 350 km/h (220 mph).
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari