VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
When some places in China are still covered by snow, Guilin, this world famous tourist city in south China is gradually waking up after a short winter. The mountains, rivers, flowers, etc here cannot wait to display their beauties to those who fond of photography and natural sceneries. Come to Guilin and record the incomparable beauty of the city in spring with your eyes and cameras, it will become one of the sweetest memories in your lifetime.
Spring has come from March and everything revives in this season in China. Farewell to winter, it is time to enjoy the warm sunshine, mild wind and beautiful flower seas in China!Plum Blossoms of South China...
I always like to introduce Guilin city to foreigners, it is not only beautiful natural scenery city, but it is a historical city. In the mean time, I also ask them a cute question Do you know why the city is called Guilin, most of them surely do not know the exact answer....
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari