VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
People in Guilin used a lot of bamboo products in old time. Housewife carried bamboo for shopping in the market everyday, children played bamboo toys in the street, like water gun, catapult and bow. Also most furniture was made of bamboo for the family. I still remember parents moved bamboo bed to the outside in hot summer night. How nice, we sleep on the cool bamboo bed to watch the sky and count stars. Even the pillow and mattress were made of bamboo. You know, summer is hot and long in Guilin, because it’s located in the subtropical region. People used bamboo furniture to make you cool off in summer.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari